Professional auditors in Dundee and Aberdeen – registered with the ICAS
FourM are registered as auditors with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland and are able to carry out all of your audit needs from the audit of your statutory accounts to grant claims.
We are also experienced in the charity sector and are able to offer a range of assurance services including a full statutory audit and an Independent Examination.
Our audit work will include a review of your accounting systems and any suggested improvements will be communicated to you.
The devil’s in the detail when it comes to auditing
You can rely on our eagle-eyed auditors to identify and rectify any errors they spot in your annual statement or year-end accounts. And their attention to detail doesn’t stop there… Here are just a few of the other key services they offer our many clients in and around Dundee and Aberdeen:
- Compiling, checking and analysis of spreadsheets
- Evaluating financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk
- Ensuring assets are protected
- Spotting loopholes in accounting procedures and advising how to remedy them
- Communicating their findings and recommendations to managers
- Ensuring your organisation’s compliance with legal and fiscal requirements
- Implementing wage reviews
Moreover, our auditors have considerable experience of carrying out audits within the charity sector and are able to offer an extensive range of assurance services to charities – including a full statutory audit and an independent examination.
Unsure about your auditing requirements?
If you’re uncertain how your organisation can best meet its auditing obligations, FourM’s team of fully trained and accredited auditors are here to offer pro-active advice and hands-on assistance.
Our full audit package will include a review of your accounting systems, with any suggested improvements being communicated to you clearly and promptly. Call us now on 01382 480488 or email us to find out how we can help you make light work of onerous auditing.
Our Corporate Services department provides a number of services (detailed below) to medium sized and large limited companies. Two of the partners, Iain McBride and Karen Henderson, oversee this department, assisted by four qualified accountants and a number of trainee accountants.
Our clients cover a wide range of industry sectors including Oil, Manufacturing, Service, Retail, Charities and Pensions.
- Statutory Audits
- Year end Statutory Accounts for Limited Companies
- Preparation of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Accounts
- OSCR Approved Financial Statements (for Charities)
- Cost and Verification Audits for Government Grants
- Industry Specific Audits/Reviews
- Pension Financial Statements
- Due Diligence Procedures
- System Review Reports (Financial systems, Stock systems, Job Costing etc.)
- Ad-hoc Reports on businesses (business performance, profitability, cost reduction, restructuring etc.)
- Management Accounts Services
- Advice on Starting Businesses
- Assistance with arranging banking facilities
- Preparation of Business Plans and Projections
- Four Management