Career Opportunity – Part Qualified/Experienced Accountant
Part Qualified/Experienced Accountant
Based in West Ferry, Dundee FourM Chartered Accountants are a busy accountancy firm who are looking to recruit a Part Qualified/Experienced Accountant to join our friendly team on a permanent basis.
FourM is a well established company and we are looking for an individual who shares our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service.
We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
You will be working with a varied client portfolio providing accountancy services including annual accounts preparation and corporation tax computations
If you have at least two years experience working in practice and excellent organisational skills we would be keen to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management and statutory accounts for a range of owner managed businesses (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies)
- Drafting of Personal and Corporation Tax computations
- Liaising with clients by email, phone and face to face to build effective working relationships
- Coaching/assisting junior staff members
- Reviewing work completed by junior members of the team
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge of accounting standards, corporation and personal tax
- Managing your workload to meet deadlines
The ideal candidate will be :
- Part qualified/qualified by experience with a minimum of 2 years experience working in an Accountancy Firm
- Experience of Sage ,CCH, Xero, and other accounts software would be an advantage.
- Competent in the preparation of sole trader and FRS102 Limited Company accounts
- Able to deliver first class service to clients and colleagues alike
- Good attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage your own workload and work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
FourM Chartered Accountants is a training office and can offer a very varied and supportive working experience. We offer friendly and flexible working conditions, including a competitive renumeration package based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Experience dependant
- Company events
- 5% Company pension contribution
- Non-contributary Life Insurance and Critical illness cover
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: FourM Chartered Accountants – Part Qualified/Experienced Accountant