Career Opportunity – Graduate CA Trainee
The opportunity for you
We have an exciting opportunity available for a university graduate to join our firm as a trainee in August 2024. From day one the successful candidate will get to assist on the audit of larger clients and preparation of accounts and tax for smaller clients below the audit threshold.
Audit involves carrying out a detailed examination of a company’s records and business environment, it allows you to get hands on experience of what makes companies tick with lots of opportunities to interact with our clients while gaining technical knowledge and honing your professional judgement.
We are an ICAS registered training firm, and a 3-year contract would be given with a view to completing the graduate entry ICAS qualification. This qualification is much sought after and provides an excellent foundation for any audit, accountancy, or business career.
What are we looking for?
· Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
· Good attention to detail.
· Enthusiasm and a keenness to learn.
· Strong teamwork and people skills.
· A proactive approach to tackling challenges and problem solving.
· Commercial awareness.
· Obtaining a 2:1 in your undergraduate honours degree prior to your start date (we accept applications from any degree discipline).
How do you apply?
Please provide a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org showing how you demonstrate the above attributes.
Closing date 31st October 2023.