Career Opportunity – Personal Tax Assistant
Personal Tax Assistant
Our busy tax department is looking to recruit a personal tax assistant to join its team. As part of the tax team, the successful candidate will undertake a range of duties including;
- Preparation of personal tax returns for director clients, landlords and sole traders.
- Reviewing and updating tax codes.
- Preparation of end of year P11D forms.
- Administrative duties to assist more senior staff.
- Liaising with HMRC for progress chasing, updating Self Assessment records etc.
The role will ideally suit a graduate who is looking to expand their knowledge in the accountancy field, but we will consider a non graduate if the individual shows a keen interest. It will involve regular communication with clients and HMRC, so excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within a team is essential. There may be the opportunity to study towards professional tax exams in the future such as the ATT.
Applicants should forward their CVs with covering letters to the tax manager, Nicola Brown at Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org