Career Opportunity – Payroll & Office Administrator
We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join our busy Payroll and Administration department.
The role will involve the following:
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls using Sage Payroll software
- Calculation and processing of employer pension contributions, including submission of reports to the employer’s chosen pension provider
- Upload of all RTI payroll reports to HMRC
- Processing of Statutory payments, maintaining records and upload of monthly EPS to HMRC
- Processing BACS payroll payments on behalf of clients in time for payment deadlines
- Regular communication with clients regarding their payroll queries by phone and email
- General administration duties such as invoice processing, reconciliation and other book-keeping, administration and reception tasks
The candidate will ideally have accountancy practice experience and must have recently used Sage Payroll software.
You will work as part of a busy team and be expected to work to regular weekly deadlines.
The ability to communicate with other team members and clients is key to the role.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your CV.
Closing date 4 June 2021