Career Opportunity – Accounts Assistant
Based in West Ferry, Dundee FourM Chartered Accountants are a busy accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our friendly team on a permanent basis.
This job is the perfect fit for an enthusiastic person who wants to work in a modern-day accounting practice.
To be successful in this Accounts Assistant role, you must have:
- Excellent computing skills
- Punctual, with an organised & structured approach to all tasks
- The ability to adopt to new software and technology
- Great people and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Experience with accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Word would be preferable.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will:
- Process data and carry out reconciliations
- Process VAT & tax returns along with regular bookkeeping
- Prepare accounts on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Assist other team members
- Be comfortable on the phone
- Support the department in growth and innovation
- Bring fresh ideas to the firm
- Ensure that clients always receive exceptional customer service
FourM Chartered Accountants is a training office and can offer a very varied and supportive working experience. We offer friendly and flexible working conditions, including a competitive renumeration package based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Experience dependant
- Company events
- 5% Company pension contribution
- Non-contributary Life Insurance and Critical illness cover
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: FourM Chartered Accountants – Accounts Assistant